Interested in joining the team?
We have engaged with some exciting new customers and are looking to take on new Tutors in London and nationally. We are interested to talk to experienced Assessors or people who have good occupational competence in our subject areas, and want to gain a TAQA qualification with us.
TUTORS FOR APPRENTICESHIPS AND WORK BASED LEARNING
Flexible role and base location with travel, laptop, phone and PRP bonus. A great variety of workplaces and interesting high profile customers based from Central London to Nationally.
Tutors are required to provide teaching, learning and assessment to their learners, who are predominately Apprentices on a 366 day programme and across employer locations. Tutor areas to be agreed depending on circumstances.
Competencies are required across the range of our qualifications including Management, Business Administration, Customer Service and Hospitality including Professional Cookery.
– Aim for 100% timely completion.
– Manage a minimum of 35 learners, full caseload of 40.
– Complete accurate and timely learner administration.
– Recruit new learners in accordance with eligibility requirements.
– Work to a personal Grade 2 or higher in teaching, learning and assessment activity.
– Maintain effective and professional communication with all relevant stakeholders.
– See all learners face to face at least once a month.
Communication and Liaison:
– Compiling of accurate monthly progress reports, liaising with the Quality Assurance Manager/Team Leader, for learners and workplaces in your area of responsibility.
– Ensure effective and professional communication with all relevant stakeholders.
Teamwork and Motivation:
– To actively take part in team activities and projects, training and development.
– To share best practice and provide support to other team members.
– High level of attention to detail
– Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
– Target driven
– Excellent organisational skills
– Effective communicator
– Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills (spoken and written)
– Flexible and adaptable
– Full and clean driving licence
– Occupational competence
– Show honestly and integrity and strong work ethics
– Knowledge of the Further Education sector
– Holds a current teaching qualification or Trainers Certificate
– Assessor qualification A1, TAQA
– Experience of OFSTED and SFA regulation
– Higher level of academic qualification
– Experience of e-portfolio delivery
– Experience of a target driven environment.
Applications to the Quality Assurance Manager – Christine@straighta.co.uk